2012 brings me a new word to focus on.
I had a tough time selecting a word. Then I decided to do what Wanda at my Quiltmashup group did... journal my goals and see what works for my personal goals.
- Focus on being Healthy this year (food and exercise), you too? Hang out with me here
- Focus on finishing projects in progress or get rid of them, you too? Hang out with me here
- Focus on simplifying my very small home
- Focus on creating a beautiful garden again, I missed my flowers the last few years.
- Focus on learning a few new things, like more advanced camera work, Electric Quilt, and cooking more healthy, you too? You can always hang out with me here or at my group or facebook!
- Enjoy what I need to do to be healthy for life. To make health changes (food choices, excercise) fun and ENJOYABLE.. not a chore.
- I need to only work on projects that are still fun and enjoyable to do. If they are not, then let them go.
- Sometimes it is hard to have only 'so much space'. I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful home and I want to enjoy it to the fullest. Which means keeping it simple and letting some things go that I no longer fully ENJOY (yes books I'm talking to you!)
- The last may sound odd to you, but I need to enjoy time off. Have your own business often means a lot of hours spent working. And working at home means I work pretty much all the time. I want to learn to ENJOY time off again. Take of a Sunday, work in the garden, cook a nice meal... relax and NOT WORK.
- ps.. I'm doing the one little word workshop online... this will be a fabulous way to keep "ENJOY" in focus!
The winner of the Fabric labels and charm pack are (giveaway here) are....
- The charm pack and label set goes to Gayle who wrote "My top goal is to get my studio cleaned and organized - and that's a really BIG job! LOL"
- A label set goes to Mary C who wrote "My goal for 2012 is to stay focused and finish my UFO'S. I also plan to enter a very special quilt in some quilt shows."
- And Tracey R. of Australia was the Twitter Party winner!
Thank you for being here every day... thank you for hanging out with me at all the places I chat... thank you for being my friends... let the journey beging because....
2012 is going to ROCK!