Yesterday was CRAFT DAY! I talked with four amazing crafters on my Favecrafts.com Radio show!
- Trish Preston's fabric pumpkin is devine
- Terri O chatted on a super easy Dollarstore table cloth
- Husband and wife team Andrea and Cliff Currie dished on how they work together (and who created the monster door stopper!)
- Jenny Barnett Rohr talked about CraftTestDummies and gave me a super jewelry tip!
- At the the end we 'got real' with Simone Collins of Favecrafts sharing her Martha Stewart show experience (plus a little call in trouble.. but hey.. it's the week to BE REAL here at Camp Sloanie!
Check out her adorable project!
CLICK HERE to meet Marianne and read my interview with here
So Many Ways to Die
CLICK HERE to see my craft blog for this week!
CLICK HERE and give me your favorite Yellow fabric companion and you might win fabric in that combo, plus find out why I'm asking this!