Ta Da....The Big Reveal (click for a larger image)!
There we 2 changes we made to make it here
FIRST - we all thought adding some sashing would be amazing
But I didn't want to redraft the original pattern
So instead I took the 4 center blocks and make them 7.5"
and added a 1.5" wide stripe around them.
SECOND - when we added that sashing the block we made in step 1 had to be redone
as the stripe in the block was on the outside right against the sashing (yucky)
So I replaced it with yellow... as that worked well against the stripe
It was SUPER tough to decide between the Yellow/Green
And the Blue... either would make a super quilt!
So tell us.. Will you set in similar Fabrics?
Or use a totally different colorway.. such as????
Leave a comment.. remember someone will win a aurifil thread kit on Sunday!
All the participants
- Pink Chalk Studio Kathy Mack http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog/
- Lizzie B Girls Beth Hawkins- and Liz Hawkins- http://dreamlaughcreate.blogspot.com/
- Erin Russek http://erinrussek.typepad.com
- Thimbleanna Anna http://thimbleanna.com/
- Stitchen heaven Niki - http://blog.stitchinheaven.com/blog/
- Quilting Gallery Michele Foster http://quiltinggallery.com/
- Jackie Kunkel of Canton Village http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com/
- Made a block in the original hop but unable to attend the finish
- Sew Cal Gal http://www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com/
- I have a Notion http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com/
Fabric Red Rose Farm CLICK HERE
ALL the Patterns at Aurifil CLICK HERE