A few answers to questions in the comments yesterday.. and come back at NOON my time (and what is MY time you ask??? Eastern USA).. and I'll announce the winner of a LITTLE bundle of Georgia!
- How can MY store order this fabric? Have them contact their P&B rep and ask for Pat Sloan's Georgia Fabric. CLICK HERE to the P&B site
- When will this fabric be in stores? It will ship to stores sometime in January.
- Is the 'teal' a Teal or is it aqua? At least to me it is a real Teal, not aqua at all.
- What DID I mean by the teal having 'texture'? What I MEANT is that the DESIGN on the fabric give it a LOOK of texture. It is REGULAR cotton.. but the DESIGN looks LIKE barkcloth to me..and I ADORE barkcloth! I made a quilt in the crooked cabin book out of barkcloth and LOVE it.. BUT that is NOT what is in my fabric line.
- Will I have Georgia for sale? Yes I will! And I hope LOADS AND LOADS of your quilt shops do too! Forward this email to your local quilt store and have them look at her!
- Will I set up preorder for FQ bundles? Yes.. but not until I get back from Houston .. remind me someone!
- Who is this line named after? I'd love to say there was a 'Georgia' in my family, but alas I could find none on the family tree. I just love this name and felt it fit the fabric! So I believe my family SHOULD have had a Georgia! Does yours?
Oh.. the photo there? My living room...it's how I work when I'm on an unmovable deadline!
**** So I could NOT pick just ONE person.... I emailed TWO lucky people!! Carolyn and Michele will now get a 'little bit of Georgia' in their mail box... woot woot! *****
Here are some other peeks.. I had a few minutes to fold some into chunks.. not a glamor shot ... but all I could get you yesterday! (ps... some of the colors are a bit off)