FIRST.. if you missed my newsletter in your inbox today you can read it online CLICK HERE
It's TIME for our April UFO Busting TIP.
Tip 4 is a good one... Did you watch the original "Lets Make a Deal"!!!
I LOVED that show in college and Monty Hall was the BEST!
You must have a certain personality to do that job day in and day out..
don't you think?
Here are some of the CLASSIC Trades they did on the original show.
You can GO HERE to read up on other games on the show!
- Choosing an envelope, purse, wallet, etc., which concealed dollar bills. One of them concealed a pre-announced value (usually $1 or $5), which awarded a car or trip. The other envelopes contained a larger amount of money as a consolation prize. The player had to decide whether to keep his/her choice or trade. In some playings it was possible for more than one player to win the grand prize.
- Oh my gosh.. what would YOU do.. it was always nerve racking to decide!!
Making decisions for another person, such as a husband or wife, or a series of unrelated players. Sometimes after several offers, the teams would be broken up to make an individual decision.
- Not sure I'd pick MY huzbin.... maybe a good girlfriend!!
Being presented with a large grocery item (e.g., a box of candy bars)—almost always containing a cash amount—or a "claim check" at the start of the show. Throughout the show, the contestant was given several chances to trade the item and/or give it to another contestant in exchange for a different box or curtain. The final contestant in possession of the item prior to the Big Deal of the Day was usually offered first choice of the three doors in exchange for giving up the item. The contents of the item was only revealed after the Big Deal of the Day was awarded (or prior to the Big Deal if the last contestant with the item elected to choose one of the three doors).
- This is another that had me ON THE EDGE of my seat.. is it worth it? Do I keep the SURE thing... trade it for what is behind CURTAIN Number 2... oi vey it was exciting!
So how DO you "Make a Deal' with yourself
to BUST some UFOs???
- What motivates you?
- What would you like to have as a reward for working on a project that might be a bit 'tough'
- Now take a photo of those rewards (book to read, candy to buy, a NEW project to start)
- Make a list (yes I LOVE lists) of THREE rewards
- Post your rewards in the comments below
- Share the photo of your 'Rewards' at our Flickr group!
- Go work on a UFO, then REWARD YOURSELF!
Let's GET TO IT!
Can't wait to see your rewards!