A few years ago I did a sampler sew along called the Sugar Block Club with my friend Amy Gibson, it was a blast! She does really interesting blocks and I had a great time.. it was.. a .. few.. yrs.. ago... fast forward....
My quilt top as been at the PinkPaw Studio 'Spa' waiting for me to say 'yes' quilt it! Cindy and Dennis did an amazing job and it came back the other day...ummm... few weeks ago... I'm feeling the need to finish it as I love it so much!
I am OFFICIALLY, because i don't do anything Unofficial, issuing a WEEKEND challenge! It's easy, I'll explain at the end.
Let me show you the quilt....
I asked the Shipping Department if it was possible to put a clothesline in the back yard, and being the engineer that he is.. he did it right away.. woohoo!
Click the Photo to see a larger image
I have some amazing clothespins I got at Target in the dollar bin a few years ago
I need more!
All the blocks but the center are in a pattern Amy has HERE, I designed the center (which will be in my next book) and the setting.
article continues below ad
Here are the Challenge Details!
- Take a photo of a UFO you will work on today and or Sunday
- Work on it for AT LEAST 10 minutes this weekend.
- Put the Photo in the PHOTO area below AFTER you worked on it.. (wink!) (how to upload a photo)
- Do this by 8pm EST WED NIGHT.. YOU could win that WHOLE set of Charms and a large spool of Aurifil thread!
- I'm giving away TWO prizes, one to one of the first 100 who entered .. the one above, a surprise bundle to anyone else who posts a photo by WED night!
Buy the goods... the Deep Discount kits & supplies sales it THROUGH Tues.. but hurry for the good stuff!!
- BUY Amy's Pattern
- The Kits on Deep Discount this weekend .
- The Fabric on Discount .
- Awesome Notions sale, thread, batting, mats, check it out!
EVERYONE was a rock star the last few days!! Do you love the flash UFO Challenge?? Was it fun? MANY of you told me you got a TON of things done.. so everyone IS a winner because of that!
Thank you so much for being part of my quilt community.. I love you all so much!